Friday, August 15, 2008

THE OLYMPICS.....

Since we are in the Heart of the Olympics I thought I would do a little background for the occasion and also post a little something.  I have been loving these Olympics and of course Michael Phelps, I mean who could resist someone as great as him to watch.  He is a spectacular athlete.  Our other favorites have the Woman's Volleyball and Gymnastics and now there finally going to start Track & Field which is one I have been waiting for.  Hope you are all enjoying it as much as we are...

1 comment:

Taralee said...

We've been loving it too. I love swimming the MOST! Then gymnastics and track are others I really like. It's been really fun and the girls are enjoying the little bit they have watched. Brinley has tried some pretty funny stunts since watching :) And (I put this on my blog) but while watching some swimming, Halle asked why those guys aren't wearing floaties haha!

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?