Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference and Life...

I wasn't able to watch conference on Saturday but caught the Sunday Sessions and they were so good this time.  I don't know if its what happened lately in my life that it has me thinking more about things and how life does pass us by.  My grandma just passed away and we were at the funeral conference weekend.  She was a strong and hard woman, but seeing her in her later years she got soft and to see her children all respond with emotion at the funeral to how much they cared for her, but while she was alive there wasn't much emotion showed toward each other and it makes me realize we can't take anything for granted and we should always let those around us know how much we care about them just as like President Monson's talk he summed it up perfectly to the point that it brought me to tears.  We need to live in the moment because we never know when our time is up.  I just wanted to share this moment of reflection with all of you and to let you know that times are changing and we need to live for today and to always let people that we care about know how much we appreciate them and to Thank our Heavenly Father every day for what we have.

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?