Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Year 2009...

Well the New Year is here and even though you want them to be great mine hasn't started off the greatest.  My parents were here for Christmas and the New Year and we had a great time.  Then I received a phone call sunday night that my cousin (one I haven't seen in a long time) died and they weren't sure from what yet.  Even though we weren't close I feel bad for the his parents that I have had a relationship with and just feel for them with the pain there going through and then wanting answers to how a 28 year could die so young. 
 I am praying and trying to have as much Faith as I can that things will be the same this year as any other year and that Joe will have his job and there won't be any permanent layoffs.  I hope for Health and strength for our family and the big one as always do better with what I'm suppose to be doing and also try and lose more weight.
We appreciate all our Family and close friends that we have and for all that you do to help us.  We wish all of you a Wonderful New Year and wish you all the Best!

Happy New Year  2009..........

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?