Saturday, April 4, 2009

Flying Kite's

A couple of weeks ago it was a perfect Saturday to fly a kite. The wind was blowing pretty strong but yet it was warm and just perfect...
We went to a park next to Patrick's school and got out our $1 kites and went to it.  They worked great and the kids had a lot of fun.  It was even great for Joe because this believe it or not was his first time ever flying a kite, he never did this as a kid.  When he told me that I felt sad for him and then could not believe it! I mean who doesn't fly a kite when there a kid, but 
you would have to know his back ground to understand.  He had a blast just like the kids, it was a fun time..



1 comment:

Taralee said...

How fun! I can't believe Joe never flew kites. I'm glad he had fun. We should be flying kites since it's been windy on and off here. I think we'll go this week while Brinley is out for Spring Break. I'm quite impressed with your $1 kites. I should try the dollar store! I'm sure I'll post about it if we go :)

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?