Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Night and White Elephant gift..












On Christmas night my brother, his wife and there 2 kids (my cute niece and nephew) came up from Salt Lake and we had Christmas again. Thanks again guys for everything! My nephew loved his ball he got and my niece loved her stuff and being able to play with the boys. The adults this year also decided to do a white elephant gift exchange and as you can see Joe grabbed a gift opened it up and tried to pass it along because as you can see it he didn't really want the raggyann and andy dolls (but my sister in law wanted them so he was happy to give them up) he then opened another gift that was stolen away from my brother and then he ended up with this picture of himself that I blew up to poster size. I also did one of my dad that neither one knew about and so it made it really funny. Everyone got pretty much funny gifts, but all in all it was a lot of fun and hope to continue the tradition for many years..




No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?