Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What a Deal....

I felt like sharing this, plus add it to my journal log (which is my blog). I have been couponing for about 6 months now. Trying to save some money, which I feel I have in some ways but feel I also spend the same just get more a lot of times. I haven't been able to do the Extreme Coupon thing yet, because we don't have a store here that doubles coupons and I just can't get enough coupons sometimes. But feel that I have done it a couple of times. The 5 boxes of cereal above I just got and had gotten coupons for (from all my sites I check). And then Smith's had them if you buy 5 boxes you will pay $1.49 a box which is really good. But, after my coupons I only paid $4.97 with tax, so thats about .99 cents per box (or .95 cents a box before tax) which is really a good deal considering this cereal is usually over $3.oo a box.
My other 2 deals I had purchased was from Walmart. They have the men's speed stick for .97 cents and I had serveral coupons for this (because I buy 3 papers, have online coupons and yes, dumpster dive for coupons also) that were .75 cents off which meant I only paid .22 cents a piece for these. So, Joe is good for a while. The razors were a really good deal. They have them at Walmart for .97 cents also and I had gotten only 5 coupons for this but still not bad that were a $1.00 off when you buy them so really Walmart paid me back .03 cents for everyone I bought.. you can't beat that.

I know couponing can be a pain. But, now a days a lot of them are on the computer that you can print off and then just buy several papers and you can really save some money and get more product. I really only spend 3 hours a week doing this and feel I save us hundreds every month doing it.

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?