Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011...




I know, worst mother ever... These are all the pictures I took last night. With having school, helping with Patrick's Halloween party at school and then having to get ready for trick or treating it didn't leave a lot of time for pictures, so I took a few and we were on our way..
Patrick was Master Chief from Halo, Jacob was a scary Skeleton, Blake was the Grim Reaper and I was a mean Witch or tried to look like one in this picture.. It's sad though when your boys want you to be a Witch for Halloween but I feel like I'm that everyday, LOL.
Patrick did most of my face and I finished some of the highlighting. I think he did a great job..
Patrick had his first night of Trick or Treating with just a couple of friends and no adult supervision. They hit 2 different neighborhoods and lasted for about 2 1/2 hours." Just before he left I was handing him a big clear pumpkin bag to collect all his candy and he says to me I'm not taking that! And I said why not? And he says to me I am taking my pillow case mom, and then proceeds to say, you just need to get used to the fact that I am almost in my teenage years and I don't do the bag thing anymore"... Really! Is this what that Pre-tween thing is that everyone talks about. So, set back a little on that because of a couple of reasons. 1. My oldest is grown up and its crazy.. 2. It took everything for me not to bust out laughing, so I did a chuckle..
He had so much fun and got way too much candy. The twins even had a great time running the neighborhood.. and just like that another year has come to an end.

1 comment:

Amy and Glen said...

OH the teenage thing gets much worse!:) Hey at least you got a picture of your kids in there costumes, I didn't even get that. You made a great witch and we all know you're not mean:)

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?