Monday, August 13, 2012

More projects done and our little garden this year.....


So, I have been on a role the last couple of weeks with just getting done what I have needed to get done for a while. I am the worst with taking before pictures and so with all my other stuff I did there are not any pictures. I did though while doing this project think to take pictures. I bought this medal chest for $5 dollars at a yard sale and just immediately thought of painting it this blue color I love and putting it on our deck to hold different things and then just to brighten things up. Gotta love spray paint and about 10 minutes! I am pretty much up to date at this point with projects just have a couple left and then start again on the scrap booking. But then it will be the holidays and then its more projects... lol. It just never ends...

We planted a little garden this year and have gotten a lot from it. From what came up we really have gotten a lot and really enjoyed it. I love free produce! A few things didn't come up though. Our carrots, peas, cantaloupe and watermelon. I was looking so forward to the fruit and it didn't come up, I was so disappointed. But, you live and learn. Maybe next year..











No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?