Sunday, March 28, 2010

Itty Bitty Basketball....








As Spring and Summer has been approaching I wanted to look into getting the boys into to different things and so I went to our local Rec center here and picked up what will be going on. Syracuse had started a program this year called Itty Bitty basketball for those who were in kindergarten and it would show them the techniques of playing the game and then they also play a half hour game each time, so I thought it would be fun for the twins to give it a try.. It has been a lot of fun for them and they are enjoying it! It is also really funny to watch them all play this game. We have 4 more games left and I don't think they will want to quit because they bug me everyday of when they are going again, so to say the least I think they are having fun...



1 comment:

Cassy said...

Hey Heather,
I was going to come say hi when I pulled in front of you today but, chickened out. I hope the move went well and that was what I was coming to say to you. I hope all is good and that you are getting settled. I was wondering where the picture of the boys on the header is at. I've never seen anywhere like that and looks cool.
Cassy

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?