Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring has Sprung.... or at least its trying

I am so excited for Spring to be getting here and it does do it a little and then it teases us with nice weather and then hits the snow.. but that is how it works in Utah. Even though we are selling our house I had to set out a little display of spring and Easter just to ease the chaos of everything. So I made up this layout of words from wood letters and some scrapbook paper because I couldn't find anything I liked.. It has helped me get into the spring of things.

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?