Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Glasses....

















My poor boy followed in his mom's gene pool and had to get glasses finally.. At the end of last year the teacher was noticing that Patrick was squinting to see and so they recommended he get tested and sure enough he needed them. The doctor said though he really only needs them right now for classroom only so that helps. I like the frames but I actually picked another pair that was less colorful, but he loved these so we went with them. He looks so different with them on and older which is something he really doesn't need with being so tall too but that is life..

1 comment:

Monica said...

Patrick looks so handsome and yes, much older with his new stylish glasses. I had to get glasses finally in the 5th grade and it was terribly traumatic for me due to the fact that my parents didn't get me a pair I even remotely liked. So way to give in...it's more important if he likes them, then he'll actually use them. I do fear for my childrens future vision issues. Hopefully they follow after Aaron's PERFECT eye-site. Anyway, they look great.

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?