Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grandpa turns 90!












Over the weekend my Dad's family got together for my grandpa's birthday, he turned 90! It is truly amazing to have a grandparent at that age and he is still so sharp with his mind and functioning like he always has. Going for walks and keeping busy with puzzles and word books.
We had a lot of fun swimming and visiting with family.. (Sorry for the very white picture of me in my swimsuit) but wanted a picture with grandpa and then Joe and the boys.. Thanks again to my Uncle Carl and Aunt Margaret for hosting the event at there home with the great pool, the boys love it.





No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?