Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Brilliant Idea...

In our last Ward we were just in. This amazing lady Jana Schofield came up with this Brilliant idea, as I like to call it... After people would ask her for different recipe's she finally said why don't I just put it in a cookbook and that way she can share it with everyone. But, what I love about her idea is that she took her recipe's and made it into 30 weeks of menus where there is no thought in it at all. You just start with the week and there is the meal, side and dessert for everyday, plus the recipe down below to follow. There is no more thinking of what am I going to make and trying to find and search for new recipe's. At least for the next 30 weeks. Then after your done, she has also indexed in the back under categories anything and everything. So, if you want chicken one night but not sure what to do just look up chicken and get a handful of ideas again.
She is selling this wonderful book (if your interested) and also has a blog that she posts often new ideas and tips. You can also find her cookbook there to purchase. Her blog is whatsfordinner1@blogspot.com or I have her link under my link's on the right. I just got her book from her and it has been wonderful not having to worry about what to cook everynight. It is so easy to sit down and plan my whole week out now whether I copy her week by week or just look up new recipe's.



No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?