Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


I wanted to do a little post about Mother's Day and what a special time it is. This Mother's Day I spent the whole weekend with just me and my 3 boys in Las Vegas. We were down helping my parents with a yard sale they were having since there retiring and moving this year. So, besides a little work the boys were able to have a little fun in the sun (it was 101 degrees while we were there, hot). We went swimming and they were in Heaven.. This weekend though being with them myself has given me time to reflect on having kids and being grateful to have them in first place and then to just think how fast they have grown. I try to be more patient as they get older because I realize its happening fast and soon they will be young adults and want there own life and they won't be around as much and in a way that makes me sad to think about. I have 3 great boys that I hope to grow up to be 3 great men someday... Happy Mother's Day to all and hope your day was special as well......
So, on Sunday as we drove home together (Joe had to stay home and work) it was a nice drive home as we talked and they watched movies until we get to Provo and the rain was coming down so hard and then Salt Lake was rain and fog, crazy..
We arrived and Joe was so happy to see us after 4 days of being gone. So, we got to spend the rest of Mother's Day together and eat the chocolate covered strawberries he bought me, YUM!

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?