Friday, July 22, 2011

16th Anniversary...



Wow! How time is just flying... Another year has come and gone and we are having our Anniversary. It's funny cause it doesn't feel like its been that long. I guess that's a good thing though. We have had our ups and downs but really when you look back its really just all been an adventure, which is good cause I love an adventure...
The board above was from our reception we had in Ohio. I found it a while back after unpacking and going through stuff. It was so cute and a great memory..
We didn't do anything to over the top this year, but still had a great day. Love to my hubby, and in the words of his Aunt, I hope for 100 more years..

1 comment:

joe said...

I would take a1000 more years like the 16 we had life is good when you find your best friend and marry her :))

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?