Monday, July 25, 2011

I LOVE coupons....



Here is my latest deal with coupons... I had gotten the Harmons ad in the mail and I never shop there but thought all look anyways just to see. Well, they are having a mix and match sale on all the items you see here if you buy 10 then you get them for a certain price. Well, I was a little excited because I had coupons and just got some more on these certain items. So after figuring what it would be we headed down to Harmons and with the sale price and my coupons I ended up with:
10 boxes of cereal
3 boxes of the 12 pack poptarts
2 boxes of crackers
5 boxes of protein bars
At the end I spent $23.50 on all 20 items. It was a savings on my receipt of $50.80. I had $20.25 of coupon savings alone. To get these items for just over $1.oo each I feel I really scored on this deal. The storage room is stocked again... woo, hoo!

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?