Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Deal of the Day...


Today I headed off to Walgreens to get a few items that they had on sale plus with my coupons would make it a really good deal. Well, here are a few I got. They are out of the dish soap I wanted, so I didn't get it but, I got the 2 packs of dry erase markers and 3 deodorants for only $1.87 (that was with tax). Not a bad deal. The dry erase markers were on sale for .99 cents and I got a coupon for $2.00 off on one of my sites I check www.iamthatlady.com, so it made them free. And, then with the deodorant being on sale with coupon for $1.49 plus my 3 $1.00 coupons it made them only .49 cents for deodorant.

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?