Friday, January 27, 2012

Having some Snuggie Fun...


We got the funnest gift from Joe's mom and dad (aka.. grandma and grandpa) this year for Christmas. They had told us they found these great snuggie's for the boys that were character themed and thought they would love them. Well to our surprise when we got the package me and Joe also got one of our own... So, since then we have been having fun switching them and snuggling in them. They are the warmest and so cozy of a blanket that I have had in a long time. The twins especially love them because they have a hood on there's that they can then play in them like they are super hero's.
We were playing around one night with them and took a few pictures... so enjoy the rest of the pictures and our fun we had with our snuggie's.....


The twins Batman and Patrick is Green Lantern


I really am Super Woman!! Patrick said I looked like a model with this on and in this pose... had to laugh since I did try modeling when I was a teenager.. maybe I should of stuck with it.. Lol


Joe as Super Man..



Patrick and Joe battling..


Super Man and Wonder "Super" Woman unite..


Joe tried Green Lantern


Patrick trying the Super Man snuggie



Patrick couldn't resist trying mine on either.. I think we both have the same pose down..

3 comments:

Dana Day said...

Heather those are hilarious. So much fun.

Amy and Glen said...

I LOVE IT!! They are a riot!! I was laughing out loud when Patrick had yours on:) TO FUNNY

Heather Dodd said...

Thanks girls for the comments! Amy I know I was laughing so hard when he did it.. They have been so fun!

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?