Friday, February 3, 2012

Blake's latest boo-boo...



The first day...


The next day. It spread out and went further down his forehead.. He acts fine so I am not concerned, yet..



If anyone really knows my Blake he is very accident prone.. He has been in and out of doctors offices and Hospitals since he was born. In his first few years of life I started to brace myself for the worst and just came to the conclusion that he was not going to make it to see 5 years of age. Well, he has surpassed that and is now 8. The last few years we have only had to make the doctor trips about once a year and so we have now started off 2012 with the first injury so that may not be a could sign.
Playing at recess yesterday at school the girls were chasing Blake and his friends. They must of made him run a little to fast and he ended up falling and hitting the pavement with his HEAD... OUCH! To say the least he is fine, Thank goodness. This could of been bad. But, he just got a nice goose egg on his head and a little bruised up.
I kept him home today from school just so he could rest and not possibly have another injury. After he got up this morning he said "mom" my stomach hurts and I said were and he points to just under his ribs. So I am guessing he hit so hard he also bruised some of his ribs. Thankful he is going to be fine (just a little banged up)..... well for now. Another memory to add to his boo-boo book I made him.

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?