Tuesday, February 14, 2012

6th grade field trip...



Yesterday Patrick, his class and 2 other 6th grade classes went on there first field trip for the year. They got the opportunity to go and see half of the Ballet at the Capital Theater and then they had lunch at the Gateway and then ended the day at the Clark Planetarium. When this note came home and they were needing volunteers I thought it would be a nice time to volunteer and spend the day with Patrick. Even though I had to also help with 8 other kids in my group it wasn't too bad and was really nice being able to see this stuff for free.. I like that the teachers thought of having the kids see a Ballet. Its nice for them to get some culture and experience the Arts. Patrick was quite interested in the Ballet and asked if we could even come back and see another one or even a play... I am not totally surprised since he is my child that is the most artistic. Some of the pictures are blurry because of the lighting in the theater for the Ballet, but I couldn't help getting a few for memories.

Patrick and his best friend Blake before the Ballet


The Theater


The Ballet





The Planetarium




Boys being silly on the moon


My group of boys I watched...


Patrick and Blake



Me and Patrick..... realized I hadn't taken a picture of us yet


Inside the dome before the show started


No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?