Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love is in the Air

I started on my boys class valentine's on Friday to get them done because I wasn't going to have time after that to get these done for Tuesday. This year I saw this cute card on one of my blogs and and decided to copy them and then cut them out. Well, they are cute but man when you have to do 81 cards for all 3 boys it makes for a lot of cutting to say the least. But, after they were done they were so cute and so much better than a store bought card. And I actually got a hug from Patrick Thanking me for this cute card I did... I love getting some appreciation for the extra effort I do sometimes..
I also did a little bag up for the teachers, a little something extra for them. This is the last year for Patrick though and class valentines, so I thought it would be nice to do something a little special and it worked!




No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?