Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Soooooo Bummed!



So, I am sooooo bummed right now! I finally purchased tickets to go see Celine Dion again in Vegas (saw her when she first was in vegas in 2003). Me, Patrick and my mom were going to go. Yesterday I was on Facebook and a post from Caesars profile came up on my page and said that all her shows through March were canceled because she got a virus that attacked her right vocal cord and it was so swollen she is unable to sing. So the doctor told her she would be out for about 6-8 weeks to recover which cancels my show of when we were going to see her. In the profile it said how you purchased tickets and how to get your refund. So, I call ticketmaster to get my refund and they are like we have no notice of this and they hadn't heard of her show being canceled and do I still want to refund the tickets. I said well NO, if you have no notice yet and he said they would be the first to know... well obviously not. So, I didn't cancel the tickets just in case this was a cruel, sick joke..
Later in the day I am checking my email and there it is a notice from Caesars and ticketmaster that the show HAS been canceled and that my money will be refunded to me automatically... so to say the least I am totally bummed right now. She will start shows again in June but I am waiting to make sure she will be coming back before I purchase tickets.

1 comment:

Dana Day said...

Sorry Heather. I hate dissapointments like that! Hopefully she will be back so you can see here again. Hope you have a great LEAP day!

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?