Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Calgon take me away"....

For all you that are my age or older you would know this saying "Calgon take me away" from a commercial in the early 80's. The woman would have a long day with the kids and then at the end of the day she would be in a tub with bubbles relaxing and calgon took the stress away... Well, I was having one of those moments the last couple of weeks. I normally don't post things about my personal life because I feel this is a family memory blog/journal but it has been so crazy I just had to note it as a memory for my boys. Normally we are busy but the last 2 weeks have been even busier and the last week I swear I was only home to eat dinner and sleep barely...
So, I am going to just do a run down list of the last 2 weeks and below I incorporated a few photos. The week before we had 2 days of scouts, open house for 7th grade and pick up packet and tour of school, then thursday we had a full day with volunteering, and Patrick's 6th grade program with the twins last basketball game the same night. Thankfully Joe got off early and we were able to both be at least at one thing and then we met up to see that last of the twins game. In between all this I also had to pack and take care of a few things before we left. Friday we then left for Enterprise/Vegas trip for the weekend, got home sunday evening and went right to bed. Monday was up to get the kids off to school and it being a short day all week because of teacher conferences, it didn't leave a lot of time to get things done before the boys were home again.. There were doctor's appointments, teacher conferences, Art show review, Patrick entered at the High School, meeting with Jr. High counselor to go over Patrick's schedule for the year coming up, twins scouts, Relief Society Enrichment Birthday dinner which I was in charge of the craft and helping do the decorating (which I had been working on for weeks, but had to finish up before the night of). My calling is I am on the enrichment committee. Homework for 2 of the boys every night if you can believe that on short days. Then more doctor's appointments, hair appointment, and then the Jazz game with the twins. Blake had a birthday party on friday and then lunch with my friend Juliana to finish out the week, which was sooo needed... And, through all of this thought I was just having allergy's but finally figured out it was a major head cold, so night quil here I come to knock it out because of all this going on now my house is a disaster and I get to spend the weekend putting it back together..
Thankful for busy days but these last few weeks have been insanely busy! Just had to share to have my boys one day realize how much we do for them and are always here for what ever they need..


Patrick's 6th grade program..


Twins last basketball game


Patrick's Art work he entered


The craft we did for the night.. a flower that I traced and Joe cut out for 50 ladies and then we put the wheat grass together for everyone to grow.. Spring was our theme..


My wheat grass I grew for the tables


No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?