Thursday, March 29, 2012

My New Favorite Saying.....

I have been on this kick lately about sayings, especially ones that really make me stop and think... so today I was on a new blog that I found browsing through it and seeing some of the crafty stuff she has done and up came this desk with a big framed chalkboard and on it written in chalk was this saying that I felt I needed to share and now am trying to figure out what I should do with it to put it in my house as Art.

" The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."


I LOVE, LOVE this!

1 comment:

Amy and Glen said...

Me Too!!!! I am going to copy you and find a place for that in my house too. Thanks for sharing:)

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?