Sunday, December 19, 2010

Burner Covers part 2..

I finally finished the other burner cover projects I was wanting to do. The first ones I spray painted a couple different colors and then I drew some lines for the cars to go between. I found a few weeks ago in the dollar bins at Target the cars and they were even magnetic already so I was excited about that. The boys seem to really love them, (who new a homemade gift would be that exciting). I then turned another one into a tic tac toe game (my boys love to play this) and so when I saw it I thought it would be perfect for them just like the car tin so that when we travel they have something to do.




No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?