Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day... 2010!

The boys coming down stairs for the first time Christmas morning and then collapsing at the sight of it all.. Then the opening begins...

Jake lost his tan dog this summer on our trip to Ohio. He had left it in one of the Hotel rooms and no one ever called us on it and he has been so sad since then, so I found the same dog (sort of, close enough) with a new friend too now.. he was so happy to see his old friend back.

Patrick loving his new Steeler slippers, that Dad ended up stealing for the day and now I have to get him some..
A Spongebob Hockey Table.. they are loving it! Well worth the no sleep the day after Thanksgiving to get it.
Joe grinning from ear to ear getting the one gift he has wanted FOREVER and I finally got it.... a griddle to cook his pancakes on. As you can see is was so happy!



I myself did get some great things also. Finally a stand mixer, some new slippers, a new sweater, a new cricket cartridge and a few other things. I never look very good on Christmas morning so I am not posting pictures of me on here to remember forever, we have a few pictures for that.

No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?