Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Craft Project..

About a month ago, I was watching studio 5 and on there craft segment they had this lady on there to explain some cute ideas on the stove burner covers and recreating different things out of them. One of them was she made a Christmas card holder, and because this year I was needing something like that, I thought it would be cute to make one. It was so simple and didn't turn out to bad. The project was inexpensive and the burner covers you can actually get at the dollar store for a dollar and I know some dollar stores sell them 2 for a $1.00, so its cheap and cute. I am still amazed and love that some people can take the simplest thing and turn it into something crafty and useful. She also made games and about a million other ideas for this one thing. I am going to be making the games soon and when I'm done all post them, but you can also check her out on her blog for more ideas, brassyapple.blogspot.com.



1 comment:

Dana Day said...

Super cute heather. Thanks for sharing.

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?