Sunday, December 19, 2010

Here comes Santa... 2010

Just another reason why I love living in Syracuse.. On Saturday morning we were doing some things outside and I hear this loud siren and I thought oh no I wonder what's happened cause it's really close to the house. Then all of a sudden I realized by the way it was sounding it had to be the Santa that comes around every year on the fire truck. So, I got the boys (pj's and all) to get there shoes on and come see him and so of course they were so excited ran out just in time to see him turning the corner by our house and so as you can see they were running and waving and also running for the taffy that he throws to the kids. They also got to see him when he came back on the other road down from the house.
Later that day we went to Artic Circle for lunch and when we walked in there was a Santa they had there greeting all the kids and you could sit on his lap and tell him what you wanted. He was so life like it was crazy and of course I didn't have my camera with me cause he would of been a perfect picture.. But, it was a good day of seeing Santa cause the boys had been complaining they hadn't seen Santa this year yet and could we go somewhere to see him. So, Thank goodness for the Santa's everywhere on Saturday, otherwise I would of had to make a trip to the mall.




1 comment:

Christel Stearman said...

We missed Santa on the firetruck every year that we lived there! I can't believe how much snow there is there. I thought we would have a ton of snow in Colorado but it melts the next day. Merry Christmas!!

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?