Sunday, May 20, 2012

Congratulations Tom!!


On May 12, 2012 I flew down to Las Vegas for the day for my brother Thomas's graduation from UNLV. It was exciting to see him be able to walk the stage and graduate with a degree after such a long process it has been. The ceremony was long but nice. They had to split it into 2 sessions because there was 3000 people graduating that day. I wish I could of stayed longer and really talked with my brother and sister-in-law. We had a nice dinner afterwards at the Restaurant Bahama Breeze, but I had to hurry and eat and get to the airport. They both have been through so much the last 5 years and this was just a great thing in their life and something to really celebrate. I wish them all the best for the future and again Congrats Tom for your recent accomplishment!





My nieces as they watched the ceremony and their dad walk out



Here Tom comes.. he got his degree in Interdisciplinary Studies-Social Science Studies


Tom walking out and as they got to their seat they had to turn and face the crowd


When he finally found us yelling and waving for him


When everyone had come in and then as they were seated



Tom walking the stage


Shaking the Deans hand (I think)


Walking off the stage


My cute niece Sage! She is so funny and was being a great model for me as I was trying to find a setting on my camera..


Brinley, Chase and Tara (sister-in-law). We both ended up taking pictures of each other..


The little firework (sort of) display at the end for the graduates


The kids running to hug dad (Tom) when we found him, after it was over


Tom and his family


Tom, family, with mom and dad


Me and Tom


No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?