Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Joe!!!!



On May 7th, Joe turned "42". I can't believe it... time just goes by. This birthday was a special one because he hasn't celebrated with his family since we lived back there in 1997. So, after seeing the movie The Avengers with his nephews, nieces and brother-in-law we went over to his sister Colleen's house and had dinner with all the family and then some yummy cake that Colleen had gotten. She had them put on the only thing they had to go along with the Avengers, Captain America... It was a fun day of visiting and eating. Thanks everyone for being there. Joe had a great birthday!





2 comments:

Amy and Glen said...

Wow we got some oldie but goodies don't we:)! Happy Birthday Joe! I'm looking forward to turning 40 how about you:) My daughter Megan is doing track and she made to invitationals in the high jump! I couldn't believe it. I told her all about you and she wanted to know how high was your highest. She jumped 4' 2" so far.

Heather Dodd said...

Thanks Amy, from Joe! I'm not looking forward to turning 40. Mainly because I cant' believe we are already going to be at that age.. I may struggle with it for a little bit, Lol. That's great for Megan, congratulations! Going back and looking at some of the meets, the most I did was at the Utah Summer Games one year. Me and another girl were battling for first and she finally cleared 5'6" and I couldn't clear it. So the highest I jumped was 5'4". That was the summer before our sophomore year in High School. Best wishes to Megan as she continues with it. You will just keep improving as you do it. High jumping was always my favorite thing in track.

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?