Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


So, on Mother's Day I attempted to get a nice picture of the boys because they looked so nice for church, but for some reason it was not happening today.... usually they are so good for me but not today. 
We had a nice day at church. Came home and right away the boys wanted me to open there gifts. They had each bought a gift and then had there school gift. Patrick got me my favorite candy and then from school wrote me the cutest note along with a shoe they put together. Blake got me some new slippers and then made me his hand print with the sweetest poem. Jacob got me a new bottle of lotion and from school made some bath salts and wrote out the card ( gotta love his teacher). Joe got me some really nice flowers, a new church bag and always our tradition a magazine. After all of this it was time to relax. As I relaxed I ended up falling a sleep and had a really nice nap. Being out of town the day before. Joe did all the shopping for dinner as well and surprised me with steak. YUM! He went to a meat shop here in town and got me my favorite Filet Mignon. So, while I was a sleep the boys cooked up the whole meal, set the table and had everything ready to go when I woke up. It was so nice to have everything done and just sit down to eat. Gotta love being the only lady..... I am truly spoiled.. Love all my guys and Thank you for a wonderful day! 


The best picture out of the 3




My beautiful flowers


Jake's bath salts and card


 Blake and Patrick's wonderful letters


No comments:

br>You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?